Super long break and CasaDiAries patterns back to life!




Oh, I simply don't even want to count the days/months/years from my last post here on my blog. It was definitely WAY too long. What happened? Life happened :-) Been through some rough ups and downs, had to deal with unexpected death in family, moving around Europe trying to find my place, changing jobs a couple of times and trying to get my life back together again.

It's official - I'm back, alive and eager to jump right back into the things that bring me the most joy - crafts & art.

All the crochet patterns are back to life in my Etsy shop and you can expect new ones in the following weeks.

Stay tuned!

XOXO
Marta from CasaDiAries

1 comment:

James Henry said...

Buy Golden memory wire for Jewellery Making and find everything you'll need to make your crafting ideas come to life with Beadsnfashion.com