Oh, I simply don't even want to count the days/months/years from my last post here on my blog. It was definitely WAY too long. What happened? Life happened :-) Been through some rough ups and downs, had to deal with unexpected death in family, moving around Europe trying to find my place, changing jobs a couple of times and trying to get my life back together again.
It's official - I'm back, alive and eager to jump right back into the things that bring me the most joy - crafts & art.
All the crochet patterns are back to life in my Etsy shop and you can expect new ones in the following weeks.
Marta from CasaDiAries
- IN LOVE WITH BLUE, Denim Look Shoulder Bag
- Scandinavia - Messenger Bag with Cotton Canvas
- My Daughter in Blue print from original watercolor
- Owl pendant
- Blue and white sailor suit for reborn doll
- Nassau Blue Porcelain Ring With Delicate Flower Decoration
- Trees - decoupage earrings
- Letterpress Make Do and Mend Limited Edition Print Blue
- Blue Lady - 7 x 8 original mixed media painting
- Stained glass Fairy Suncatcher in blue
- 2 pcs Applique, organza and satine flowers
- Ophelia - Vintage Inspired Aqua Flower Earrings In Antiqued Brass
Loonie by MonstersEtc
My Friday Theme and latest treasury is full of the cutest monsters from Etsy!
Click the link below to see them all:
Monster hat by happycloud
Little Monster by lachiffonniere
Pebbles Magnets by ksickles